NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Scientists have claimed that patients ith diabetes, kidney disease and anemia who don't respond to treatment with an anti-anemia drug have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease or death.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com -- A positive attitude towards life can help you combat against chronic diseases like arthritis, diabetes and heart conditions.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- The US Food and Drug Administration issued a recall on some of the foods of Rolf's Patisserie desserts due to food poisoning.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Experts have claimed that women with large waistline are more prone to be attacked by cancer than women who flaunts slim figure.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- A recent study has revealed that increased exposure of children to air pollutants can increase the risk of diabetes and obesity.
- Risk of Angina Pain Increases with Increase in Family Stress
- Obese People More Prone to Die in Car Accidents
- Psoriasis Patients Prone to Cardiovascular Diseases
- Be Sure you are Completely Free from Lead Exposure
- Top 5 Major Breakthrough in Heart Diseases in 2010
- Smoking can be Most Painful for Cancer Patients
- No Speech or Swallowing Problem after Head & Neck Cancer Therapy
- Cancer-causing Chromium Detected in the Tap Water of 31 Cities in US
- Connie Culp Nation’s First Full Face Transplant Patient
- High Spirited People have Higher Risk of Obesity & Depression
- Childhood Anti-Obesity Campaign Headed by Michelle Obama
- New Study Hopes to Reduce Skin Cancer Risk in Australia
- Keep Yourself Protected against Heart Attack in this Chilly Weather
- Sally Jackson Cheese Recalled by FDA, Consumers Warned to eat the Cheese
- Vitamin D Defieciency Linked with Obesity
- Scientists Discovered New Ways to Fight Against Melanoma
- A Glass of Milk Keeps Heart Disease at Bay
- FDA to Recheck Dental Fillings
- Tax on Sodas Proved Futile to Lose Weight
- FDA Warns Men on Sexual Enhancement Pills
- Eli Lilly Suspended a Melanoma Drug
- Australia Wakes up to Cure Diabetes in Pregnant Woman
- Child Nutrition Bill to be Signed by Obama
- Drink Pomegranate Juice to Keep Cancer at Bay
- Heart Disease in Teenagers can be predicted Now
- Obesity Rate Found Higher in Europe
- Irish Women have Higher Risk to Suffer from Breast Cancer
- New Blood Test Detect Future Heart Risks
- Anti-Obesity Drug Approved by FDA Panel
- Longer Index Finger in Men Protects against Prostate Cancer
- Arthritis Patients Prone to Suffer from a Higher Risk of Heart Attack
- New Video Games Promises to Cut Obesity Rate in Children
- Death due to Cancer can be Reduced using Aspirin
- Women Beware of your Heart Risks
- Cancer among Kids Increasing but there is a Ray of Hope