Port-au-Prince, Dec 22 (IANS/EFE) The toll in the deadly cholera epidemic in Haiti has risen to 2,591, officials said.
LONDON - Students from Cambridge University were paid 250 pounds to take part in a psychiatric study where they were injected with rave drug ketamine.
NEW YORK - If you are an obese teen looking to shed those pounds - here's a tip - ditch those diet bars and shakes, according to a new study.
WASHINGTON - For the first time, scientists have shown the malaria parasite's journeys in the body using advanced computer modeling and laboratory experiments.
- Cancer-causing Chromium Detected in the Tap Water of 31 Cities in US
- Connie Culp Nation’s First Full Face Transplant Patient
- NGO files petition to ban junk food in schools
- Features of metabolic syndrome prevalent in people with psoriasis
- Antibiotic used in meat, dairy industry slows prostate cancer growth
- Why a whole orange is better for you
- Cholesterol busting drugs might be bad for you
- Carcinogen in ‘Erin Brockovich’ found across 31 US cities
- Burning brown fat could be the key to tackling obesity
- High Spirited People have Higher Risk of Obesity & Depression
- Nasal congestion ‘can be a sign of severe asthma’
- Acid suppressive drugs may increase pneumonia risk
- Echinacea ‘does not ward off common cold’
- Air pollution may have triggered 29,000 yearly deaths
- New nose spray quickly eases migraine
- Malaysian daily collects money for unwell ethnic Indian baby
- Chocolate could be the key to tackling persistent cough
- Vitamin pills ‘could damage your health’