- Breaking News
- Odd News
HANOVER - German scientists have discovered a substance known as a peptide that thwarts the AIDS virus and causes far fewer side-effects than existing anti-HIV drugs, they said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - The central health ministry has delayed the revision of pictorial warnings on cigarette and tobacco packets till 2012, causing widespread anger among activists and health campaigners.
NEW DELHI - A global report released Wednesday has said that over 80 percent of infants born in India each year - 20 million out of a total of 26 million - are insufficiently fed and face the risk of disease and death.
BHOPAL - Aiming to promote health and hygiene among adolescent rural girls, the Madhya Pradesh health department will soon provide sanitary napkins to them, a health ministry official said Wednesday.
- Court questions government on junk food ban in schools
- Be Sure you are Completely Free from Lead Exposure
- ‘Polio vaccines may have lost efficacy in Pakistan’
- Top 5 Major Breakthrough in Heart Diseases in 2010
- Smoking can be Most Painful for Cancer Patients
- Top 10 major advances in heart disease in 2010
- Smoking may worsen cancer patients’ pain
- Chinese wary of kids’ mats as chemical said to cause cancer