AHMEDABAD - A new super speciality cancer hospital being built here is set to open Nov 11.
NEW DELHI - Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari on Tuesday said the Tibb-e-Unani evolved in India with the addition of numerous native drugs to its system, taking medical care to the common man.
NEW DELHI - With the national capital reporting 22 cases of dengue Tuesday, the number of cases finally seem to be dipping as an average of 70 cases were reported till last week.
NEW DELHI - As dengue threat continues to loom over Delhi, another infection spread by mosquito bite, chikungunya, seems to be afflicting people in large numbers and private doctors are accusing the government agencies of suppressing figures.
- Adding monounsaturated fats to diet ‘improves cholesterol levels’
- Protein ‘bullet’ guns down cancer cells
- Swine flu cases increase in less affected states
- Daffodils may harbour brain cancer cure
- Cure for the common cold a step closer
- Heart patients better off eating a KFC Double Down than one egg yolk!
- Less salty foods cut down heart disease by a fifth
- Cut salt from your diet ‘to prevent heart disease’
- Rice grain sized chip could keep your heart ticking
- Is cure for common cold in sight?
- People who exercise regularly ‘less likely to get a cold’
- What a pregnant woman eats, drinks, feels affects baby well into adulthood