- Breaking News
- Odd News
NEW DELHI - As many as 77 new cases of dengue were reported in the capital Friday, taking the total number of people affected by the vector-borne disease to 4,903, an official said.
BANGALORE - Indias leading biotech firm Biocon Ltd posted net profit of Rs.89 crore for the second quarter (July-Sep) of this fiscal (2010-11), registering a 20 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth.
SYDNEY - Controlled oxygen therapy can slash death rate among patients of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by up to 78 percent.
- Perception of diseases determines its impact on patients
- Hand sanitizers stop working after just 2 minutes: Study
- Weblike device helps cerebral palsy victims move again
- Chandigarh gives its sweet shops 48 hours to clean up
- Sitting too long at work can be ‘dangerous’
- Parent-only treatment may be equally effective for childhood obesity
- Steroid jabs for tennis elbow do ‘more harm than good’
- Taking aspirin daily may help prevent bowel cancer