- Breaking News
- Odd News
LONDON - Former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, who has been admitted to hospital with an infection, is "chirpy" and "in good order", her son, Mark, said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Delhi reported 68 new cases of dengue Wednesday, taking the number of people infected with the vector-borne disease to 4,747.
WASHINGTON - Scientists have developed a tastier soy snack to tempt malnourished Indian school kids into eating the low cost vegetable protein.
NEW DELHI - In what may come as a much needed relief for the millions of Indians who suffer with back pain everyday, a set of guidelines on its management was released in the capital by a group of doctors.
- Probiotic drinks, yogurts ‘do not aid digestion’
- Cabinet panel approves project for pregnant women
- Natural scenery can ease cancer pain, shows study
- Food allergies more likely to afflict autumn babies
- Gene that makes you drunk quickly pinpointed
- Indian men more prone to heart ailments than women
- Inhaling nitric oxide alleviates pain in sickle cell patients
- Probiotic drinks don’t promote health, says EU study
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy ‘ups breast cancer risk’
- NIMHANS to be an institute of national importance
- New vitamin E treatment for prostate cancer
- Top sports persons should drink more water
- Testosterone protects against heart disease, death
- Babies born in October and November ‘more likely to have food allergies’
- N. Korean spy detained for plotting to assassinate its official in Seoul
- Turmeric boosts effect of chemo drug in head and neck cancer
- Tylenol Recall Ghost Haunts Johnson & Johnson
- Pak won’t sacrifice its national interest for war on terror: Qureshi
- Pain of cash payments helps shoppers avoid junk food