DHAKA - At least 55 children fell ill after eating biscuits distributed by the UN World Food Programme in Bangladesh's Gaibandha district, officials said.
NEW DELHI - If you suffer from breathing problems and Diwali spells trouble for you, then it's time to start taking precautions.
NEW DELHI - Tainted former chief of Medical Council of India (MCI) Ketan Desai was Wednesday issued a showcause notice by the board of governors of the council for his case pending before the ethics committee.
WASHINGTON - A new study has revealed that strong marriages for patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (RA)-a painful and debilitating condition-is associated with experiencing less pain and enjoying better functioning and quality of life.
WASHINGTON - Two new studies have suggested that lifestyle interventions such as physical activity and structured weight loss programs can lead to significant weight loss in obese people.
- Taller men at higher risk of testicular cancer
- Skipping breakfast risky for the heart
- Consuming junk food ‘harms brain health’
- Trendy new ‘Ice Cube Diet’ may not live up to its promises: Dietitian
- Heavy smoking doubles Alzheimer’s risk
- Cholera in Assam tea gardens: 16 killed, 150 affected
- Following healthy lifestyle tips could prevent bowel cancer
- Why men are at greater risk than women for gum disease
- High resting heart rate may shorten life
- Just 5 minutes of ‘green’ exercise could improve mental health
- Desk jobs ‘can kill you’
- Anti-obesity drugs dull brain pleasure centres to ‘food porn’
- Malaysian woman with New Delhi superbug never travelled overseas
- Obese kids show signs of middle-aged heart disease
- New IVF test trebles chance of healthy baby
- Taller men at higher risk of testicular cancer: Experts