- Breaking News
- Odd News
NEW DELHI - Household is where the maximum number of infections are born, a global hygiene council (GHC) study report said Thursday.
NEW DELHI - Despite being a popular beverage in India, tea is losing popularity amongst youngsters, a study Thursday said. The main reason being cited is that it's not considered a "cool" beverage like coffee.
NEVADA - Hindus are upset over what they say as the misuse of age old and revered system of yoga by Playboy for mercantile greed and have urged it to withdraw all its yoga related products.
WASHINGTON - A study lead by a scientist of Indian origin discovered that a common virus, which can cause coughing and mild diarrhoea, has an ability to kill cancer.
- Experts to discuss improving surgical care of kids
- Women grapple with chemotherapy effects even after treatment ends
- Coffee or tea consumption may lower brain cancer risk
- Malaria deaths in India ‘13 times more than WHO estimate’
- Brit ‘yoga expert’ repair man jailed for sexual assault
- Severe burn injuries in children ’cause depletion of Vitamin E’
- Women’s brains grow after giving birth