TORONTO - Your higher heart beat at rest indicates a higher risk of dying from heart disease and other cardiovascular causes, said a Canadian study Tuesday.
NEW DELHI - Health and Family Welfare Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad Tuesday urged all countries to increase their allocation of funds for family welfare programmes and called for greater commitment towards issues of family planning and maternal health.
SHIMLA - The Himachal Pradesh government Tuesday ordered a probe into the dumping of 75 units of blood by a government-run medical college in the past couple of months, a minister said.
LONDON - Teenage girls in Britain are being bribed with high street shopping vouchers to receive a highly controversial vaccine.
- Need medical help at Shimla airport? Wait for 40 minutes!
- First ayurveda hospital gets accreditation
- Fish oil may also lower incidence of gum disease
- Latest health application can pinpoint cause of pain
- Achuthanandan flays central minister over pesticide
- Women outlive genetically ‘disposable’ men
- Gloves may not protect your food from harmful bacteria
- What causes those black flecks in eye?
- Now, remote sensing to kill prostate cancer
- Wheezing and allergies in kids could be determined in the womb
- Skipping breakfast too often ‘ups heart disease risk’