BEIJING - As the Indian government steadily takes a tough stand against tobacco companies, it seems to have influenced neighbouring Chinese authorities too, who have banned smoking scenes in movies and television shows.
BEIJING - "I am gone.
BEIJING - A total of 276 people fell ill after having lunch at an automobile manufacturing company in northern China, an official said.
BEIJING - Over 32,000 children under 14 in China today suffer from cancer and such cases are on the rise due to the rampant pollution and unhealthy lifestyles, the health experts here have warned.
BEIJING - Cold weather in China has discouraged people to donate blood, as blood supplies have gone down rapidly in many provinces, officials said.
- Smoking fatalities set to triple in China
- Chinese students hospitalised after eating noodles
- China to have 1.2 mn HIV-affected people by 2015
- China to open activity centre for gay men
- Half of antibiotics produced in China fed to animals
- Melamine-tainted dairy product reappears in China
- Chinese permitted to donate sperm only once in lifetime
- Infertility rate on the rise in China
- China bans 15 products over heart disease concern
- 200 mn suffer from hypertension in China
- Psychological health of Chinese officials to be assessed
- Rare bone disease hits Tibet
- China reports 38 cases of mosquito-borne disease
- China offers free HIV tests
- 5 infected with deadly pneumonic plague in Tibet
- Fake eye drug affects over 60 Chinese
- Banned chemical found in China cosmetics
- Chinese women prefer to pop the pill than rely on condoms
- China begins measles immunisation drive for kids
- Insect bites kill 13 in China
- Insect bites kill seven in China
- 1,600 Chinese die of infectious diseases
- Acupuncture can help prevent suicides
- HIV poses increasing risk to Chinese women
- Dogs turn ‘doctors’
- 87 kids ill after having yogurt in China
- China to vaccinate 100 mn kids against measles
- Chinese girls taught to say no to sex
- Father seeks China AIDS activist's release
- Cholera outbreak in China
- China recalls improperly labelled injections
- AIDS activists: Chinese colleague detained
- Early maturity linked to pesticides, say experts
- China anti-tobacco efforts failing, officials say
- Indian doctors to provide free services in China