LONDON - How does the body recover from responding to shock or acute stress? This question is at the heart of a research which has identified a protein family central to the brain's stress coping mechanism.
ISLAMABAD - Less than a year after the Obama administration passed the health care law, most voters still favour repealing the overhaul by a double-digit margin, a new poll has found.
LONDON - Sleeping for less than six hours a night boosts the risk of dying from a heart attack or stroke.
MELBOURNE - A survey of secondary students in Australia has revealed that teens of today will end up being victims of heart attack in the future.
LONDON - Beware, munching on extra helpings of cheese could up your risk of bladder cancer.
- 5 ways to lower your cholesterol
- Electronic fitness trainer to keep you exercising
- US Surgeon General approves of Obama’s fat-filled Super Bowl party
- Loneliness ‘ups risk of inflammatory diseases’
- DMAE Cream In Spotlight
- Chocolate Can Worsen Acne?
- Dogs could be the key to getting sedentary teens off the couch
- Michelle Obama to take ‘Let’s Move!’ anti-obesity drive global
- Michelle Obama defends ‘fattening’ White House Super Bowl party menu
- E-ciggies ‘are a promising tool to help smokers quit’
- Lack of sleep ‘ups risk of colon cancer’
- Chocolate’s Health Benefits Emerge!