LONDON - At least 15 muscular firemen and ambulance staff had a tough time shifting a man from his house to a nearby hospital in Britain, as he weighed 190 kg.
NEW DELHI - An ovarian tumor weighing 7 kg was successfully removed by doctors in a city hospital in a four-hour long surgery, hospital officials said Friday.
TORONTO - Researchers have developed a new tool that will help doctors predict death probability in patients after an ischemic stroke.
AIZAWL - In a state where more than half of the population smokes, the Mizoram government Friday intensified its efforts to make the state a "smoking-free" zone.
WASHINGTON - Divorced women do care for their former spouses, offering support, assistance with daily tasks and management of health needs, says a new study.
- Chinese woman ‘drugs ex-partner, chops off his penis’
- Americans split over GOP efforts to repel Obama administration’s health care law: Poll
- Go for dark chocolate, red wine to keep your partner heart-healthy this Valentine’s
- Breast pumps, lactation supplies are now tax deductible in US
- Fructose does not increase food intake or impact weight: Extensive study
- Now, collagen meals to help banish those unwanted wrinkles
- Green LED products contain lead, arsenic
- Do chinks in brain make you ill at ease?