- Breaking News
- Odd News
Port-au-Prince, Jan 29 (IANS/EFE) The number of deaths caused by the cholera epidemic that Haiti has suffered since mid-October has risen to 4,030, with a total of 209,034 people treated, health authorities said Friday.
Madrid, Jan 16 (IANS/EFE) Forty percent of Haitians suffering from cholera are receiving economic aid from Spain, Deputy Prime Minister Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba has said.
NEW YORK - A panel of four members, including one from India, was appointed by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to investigate the source of the cholera outbreak in Haiti, which killed more than 3,400 people and continues to spread across the quake-ravaged country.
Port-au-Prince, Jan 7 (IANS/EFE) At least 3,651 people have died in the cholera epidemic that broke out in October last year in Haiti, according to figures released by the public health ministry.
Port-au-Prince, Dec 28 (IANS/EFE) At least 2,707 people have died in Haiti in the cholera epidemic that has affected the impoverished country since mid-October, according to figures released Monday by the public health ministry.
- Haiti cholera toll rises to 2,591
- Oral Cholera Vaccine trial successfully completed in Kochi
- Over 2,300 now dead from cholera in Haiti
- Cholera strain sheds light on new mechanism causing disease
- Haiti cholera outbreak toll rises to 2,071
- Haiti cholera toll rises to 1,721
- Cholera toll in Haiti stands at 1,415
- Hindus appeal world for more aid to handle Haiti cholera outbreak
- Haiti cholera toll goes up to 724
- Haiti cholera toll rises to 500
- Cholera bacteria in Haiti similar to Southeast Asian variety
- Haiti cholera deaths reach 330
- Cholera in Assam tea gardens: 16 killed, 150 affected
- Pakistan has 99 cholera cases in flood-hit areas: WHO
- Cholera kills 550 in Cameroon
- Cholera spreads in Haiti; almost 200 people dead
- 65 die in Chhattisgarh, exact cause unknown
- Lack of medical facility takes 7 lives in Orissa’s Rayagada district
- Cholera in Africa spreading at 'alarming' rate
- After cholera, malaria hits Orissa district
- Central team to assess cholera situation in Orissa
- Cholera cases rise in Orissa’s tribal heartland
- Central help sought as Orissa’s cholera epidemic worsens
- Cholera spreads to more Orissa villages
- Doctors sent to cholera-hit Orissa district
- Force deployed to tackle Orissa cholera menace
- Cholera toll rises in Orissa district
- Surviving on contaminated water, Orissa villagers hit by cholera
- Bring diarrhoea patient to hospital in Orissa, get reward
- Cholera outbreak in Cameroon 'worst in 20 years'
- Cholera kills 41 in Central African nation of Chad
- Cholera outbreak in China
- Gastroenteritis outbreak spreads panic in Budgam
- Flood-hit Pakistanis facing serious health risk
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa health official denies cholera cases