GANDHINAGAR - The mystery virus that created a panic of sorts among the medical fraternity in Ahmedabad following the death of a patient, her consulting doctor and nurse, has been identified, state Health Minister Jay Narayan Vyas said here Tuesday.
LONDON - Cosmetic surgery companies in the UK have revealed that more and more healthy women are demanding gastric bands in a bid to stay thin and avoid going to the gym.
LONDON - Women may be risking a low intelligence quotient (IQ) for their unborn babies by dieting during pregnancy, a new research indicates.
WASHINGTON - A new study has found that mixing commonly used antibiotics with common blood pressure medications may cause hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure) and induce shock in older patients, requiring hospitalization.
LONDON - Antibiotics may heighten the risk of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn's disease in children.
- Weekend drinking is more lethal than daily downing
- This nasal spray can mask food aroma, and beat hunger
- French nun credits late Pope John Paul with giving her ’second birth’
- Kidney gene linked to increased heart failure risk
- Housewife works out recipe for regrowing hair
- Smoking is the main reason why men die sooner than women
- Heart failure patients admitted to general wards more likely to die
- A mosquito scam breeding in India?