MEERUT - From 26 cases of polio in 2009 to none last year, Meerut district is a mirror of the cheering development taking place in polio-endemic Uttar Pradesh.
LONDON - A revolutionary light-emitting sticking plaster can help zap skin cancers.
NEW DELHI - Further research needs to be done to come up with an antidote to the Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) that has claimed at least three lives in Gujarat, a senior health official has said.
MELBOURNE - The Australian taxpayers' money is being used to fund a guide on ways to inject, snort, and swallow cocaine and other party drugs.
NEW YORK - Tara Stile, who has reinvented what it means to practice yoga, is drawing flak from traditional practitioners for her unconventional approach.
- UK surgeons call for changes in weight-loss surgery rules
- Brit-Indian honeymooner’s ‘fragile’ mental health worries pals
- Growing insecurity, stress in society leads to obesity epidemic
- Most Aussies failed to lose weight in 2010 due to bad advice
- New ready-made meals help you shed ‘10 lb in 4 weeks’
- Now, a breath test that tells you when fat starts to burn off in gym