Abu Dhabi, Jan 25 (IANS/WAM) Officials from over a dozen American healthcare and pharmaceutical companies have arrived in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to explore opportunities for partnerships between the two countries.
NEW DELHI - Late ayurvedic physician K. Raghavan Thirumulpad is among the Padma award winners from the field of medicine this year.
LONDON - Arthritis' painful condition triggers severe depression among millions of its sufferers, says a new survey.
LONDON - Famed 19th century Polish composer Frederic Chopin was always haunted by terrifying visions of strange creatures crawling out of his piano. Those visions were caused by epilepsy, says a latest research.
LONDON - A British nurse has become the first person in the world to be cured of depression from neurosurgery.
- Obese people ‘more likely to have mental health problems’
- Thin crust pizzas not necessarily a healthier option
- Brain surgery overcomes incurable case of depression
- Zoo visit for HIV-positive children in Kolkata
- GM food preferable to chemical ones: Indian American oncologist
- Stress management program benefits patients with heart disease
- Lowering BP in middle-aged women cuts heart disease risk
- Weight loss plus walking ‘can improve mobility in older, obese adults’
- Blocking rogue gene could halt the spread of most cancers
- Blocking rogue gene could stop cancer
- Oestrogen patch for sharper memory?
- Rising indoor winter temperatures associated with obesity
- Smoking linked to increased risk of breast cancer
- New vaccine against pneumonia ‘to save thousands of lives’