LONDON - Stem cells derived from a patient with an inherited heart disease could help test specific treatments for the disease, known as long QT syndrome, say scientists.
LONDON - A baby boy in Britain has become the first "saviour sibling" to be created in the UK after doctors cultivated embryos that could provide stem cells to treat a life-threatening disease his sister has been suffering since birth.
NEW YORK (Gaeatimes.com) -- Men no more have to suffer from baldness stigma as stem cells has an answer to cure baldness.
NEW YORK (Gaeatimes.com) -- The parents of a severely disabled 19-month-old girl said they hoped her new brother may eventually help find a cure for her mystery illness.
LONDON (GaeaTimes.com) -- ReNeuron, the leading stem cell therapies developer has raised 10 million in fresh funding.
- Stem Cells Uncovered Way to Intestinal Transplantation
- Stem Cells Helped to Create Mice from Two Fathers
- Donate Bone Marrow, Stem Cell Freely
- Stem Cells from Teeth can Cure Brain Disorders
- Stem Cells found Potential in Treating Multiple Sclerosis
- Smoking Mothers can Cause Attentional Problems & Hyperactivity in Offsprings
- Bone Marrow Stem Cells Found Effective in Stroke Recovery
- Stem cells can ease lower back pain without surgery
- Stem cells for curing blindness ready for tests
- Patients’ own stem cells could be used as treatment for their heart disease
- Stem cells from aged, damaged hearts could be used to treat heart failure
- Doctors use stem cells to offset stroke damage
- Stem cells taken from belly could be used as a treatment for heart attacks
- Umbilical cord cells may be useful in arthritis treatment
- Stem cell patch may improve function after heart attack
- New technology simplifies embryonic stem cell culturing
- Stem cells bulk up muscle, halt ageing
- Indian American doctor eyes stem cell bomb against cancer
- ‘Stem cells can be used to treat spine injuries’
- Clues to brain disorders in your nose
- Stem cell jab could replace hip, knee surgeries
- Paralysed patient gets stem cells to walk again
- Stem cells help save woman’s leg
- US court stops federal funding of embryonic stem cell study
- Now stem cell treatment for paralysed patients
- Teen gets new windpipe grown from own stem cells
- US greenlight to world’s first stem cell treatment on humans
- Breakthrough in stem cell culture, holds hope for cures
- Stem cells from embryo sac could heal damaged hearts
- Delhi doctors save Pakistani boy with stem cell transplant
- Ovarian hormone linked to breast stem cells growth
- Broccoli may help fight breast cancer
- Bone Stem Cells can be used to mend damaged hips
- New way to genetically modify human embryonic stem cells developed
- 90% Sickle Cell Patients Cured by Breakthrough Treatment