NALANDA - In an unusual case a worm got stuck between a woman's cornea and the iris of her right eye in Bihar's Nalanda District.adha Devi, a 20 year-old patient, got operated on Saturday at nearby charitable hospital in the region and is out of danger now.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- LASIK is a type of refractive surgery for correcting myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism that can improve a person's vision completely.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Abu Bakar Bashir, Indonesia's best-known radical cleric has undergone cataract surgery as he awaits trial on terrorism charges.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- A revolutionary new technique of Lasik surgery promises to provide super-vision to patients affected with short-sightedness.
MELBOURNE - A 12-year-old Indian origin boy had to undergo a surgery to reconstruct his eye socket days after he was bullied and brutally punched in the face.
- Donors give new meaning to ‘eye for an eye’
- Rogue gene causes short-sightedness
- Artificial corneas restore sight for the first time
- Now, an artificial cornea from China
- 22 people infected after eye surgery in Vietnam
- Drug for bowel cancer can treat eye disease
- Laser pointers can harm eyes
- Better vision for Africa - with help of India
- Antidepressants may raise cataract risk
- Corneal prosthesis, boon for those blinded in accidents
- Plastic lens may soon replace laser eye surgery
- Age-related macular degeneration risk on the rise for Asians
- New tool tracks eye disease before symptoms show up
- Green tea helps prevent eye disease
- Green tea may help fight eye diseases
- Eye care centre proposed in Uttarakhand
- Tertiary eye care centre in Uttarakhand
- 10 Dangers of Lasik Surgery
- Class Action Lawsuit Against TLC Lasik Surgery Centers Filed
- Vitamin E loaded into contact lenses may treat glaucoma
- Glaucoma set to rise as population ages
- Green tea may help fight glaucoma
- Cholesterol fighting drug slashes cataract risk in men
- Statins ‘fight cataracts too’
- German scientists implant chip, enabling blind man to see
- Leafy veggies, coloured fruits boost vision
- NINE LOSE VISION AFTER CATARACT SURGERY IN INDIA’S SOUTHERN TAMIL NADU. (TAPE NO: FM 5832)
- Nine persons lose vision after cataract surgery in Tamil Nadu
- Eye floaters and flashes of light can cause blindness
- Mass. woman seeks funds for turkey's eye surgery
- Coming soon, contact lenses with built-in virtual graphics
- Laser eye surgery has no long-term effects on cornea
- Cataract surgery doesn’t worsen age-related macular degeneration
- Arthritis drug may help treat inflammation in Graves’ eye disease patients
- Allergan 3Q profit rises on eye care, Botox sales