LONDON - Be it food or sex, pleasurable activity actually reduces stress by inhibiting anxiety responses in the brain.
NEW DELHI - The language of the humble bamboo flute is universal and more sought after than other classical instruments like the sitar and sarod, says flute maestro Hari Prasad Chaurasia who was born into a family of wrestlers and used to practise music secretly.
Dubai, Nov 10 (IANS/WAM) Patients in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will now be able to locate the best healthcare facilities in their areas with the help of iPhones.
NEW DELHI - The government is considering a proposal for setting up a central agency for procuring, storing and distributing health sector goods for various national programmes, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Health and Family Welfare Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad Wednesday said the new pictorial warnings on tobacco product packs will be effective from Dec 1.
- New affordable vaccine offers hope in fight against meningitis
- Girls from broken homes likely to be young mothers
- Egg Recall By Cal-Maine Inc
- Man who has DNA evidence of abduction by blonde female Asian aliens!
- Mobile diagnostics can tell if you have STDs
- 70-day diet of ‘biscuits, cakes, fat-laden junk food’ to help you lose weight!
- Drinking 100 pc fruit juice means higher intake of essential nutrients
- Probiotic drinks ‘cut chances of diarrhoea’