NEW YORK - The Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) will honour five healthcare professionals/organizations at its inaugural Health Summit Nov 12 -14 here.
Abu Dhabi, Nov 7 (IANS/WAM) The UAE has launched a study to improve nursing care in the hospitals, it was announced Sunday.
BEIJING - Over 40 million people in China are suffering from infertility and the number is growing, experts say.
Buenos Aires, Nov 7 (IANS/RIA Novosti) At least 500 people have died of cholera in Haiti, the health ministry said.
GUWAHATI - The Assam government Sunday launched a healthcare facility under which patients will be able to seek tips from doctors round-the-clock on an emergency telephone number.
- US research suggests “yoga might improve mood”
- Sitting too long at work can be fatal
- Star Trek -style infrared probe could treat skin cancer
- High heels injure over 3 million women
- Oz researchers close to solving mystery of epilepsy deaths
- Facial reflexology offers relief in stress, insomnia
- 57-year-old Indian woman delivers twins, sets Australian record
- Teen stress doubles depression risk in adult life
- Early warning signs for prostate cancer identified