- Breaking News
- Odd News
BHUBANESWAR - A private hospital in Orissa Wednesday said it will provide free treatment to road accident victims at incident sites from next month -- a service being introduced in the state for the first time.
SHILLONG - At least 82 people, including eight children, fell ill after eating pork at a funeral gathering in Meghalaya's Jaintia Hills district, an official said Wednesday.
GURGAON - Artemis Health Institute, a private hospital in the national capital region, has been nominated for the Asia-pacific hand hygiene excellence award.
CHENNAI - City-based medical devices company HD Medical Services is working on a stethoscope that can look deep into the body, transmit the sounds while displaying the images on a palm sized screen.
- Injuries and illnesses ‘increase levels of elderly disability’
- Beetroot juice helps elderly prevent dementia
- Working in shifts ‘ups risk of injury on the job’
- Jellyfish glow helps spot cancerous tumours
- Black raspberries ‘highly effective in preventing colorectal cancer’
- Regular exercise wards off common cold
- Cholera bacteria in Haiti similar to Southeast Asian variety