CHANDIGARH - An Asian Games gold medallist, a leading Punjabi litterateur and a top ranking bureaucrat.
CHANDIGARH - Acting after many cases of cancer and kidney-related disorders were reported due to drinking uranium-contaminated water, the Punjab government Monday gave the nod to test water samples of tubewells, fed by underground water tables.
CHANDIGARH - The Haryana government has begun the process to recruit 400 doctors for its hospitals.
CHANDIGARH - Seven members of an employees' association in the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) shaved their heads to protest the administration's failure to meet their demand for a pay hike.
CHANDIGARH - Police here Friday refuted reports that a 65-year-old woman died as her ambulance got stuck in a traffic jam caused due to a security rehearsal.
- Nepal president arrives in Chandigarh
- Staff strike hits Chandigarh medical institute
- Chandigarh to host global meet on venous diseases
- Doctors perform India’s first CT scan-based knee replacement
- Paramedic centre planned in Chandigarh
- Government trying to create more jobs for dentists: Azad
- Haryana to have medical college in Kalpana Chawla’s memory
- Health tourism to get industry status in Haryana
- Haryana gives 300 acres land for AIIMS-like institute
- Chandigarh doctors clown around - and get children smiling
- A medical tourism company - with end-to-end solutions
- Nearly 61,000 HIV-infected in Punjab
- Punjab plans fund to provide healthcare to BPL families
- Blood donation bus launched in Haryana
- Chandigarh gives its sweet shops 48 hours to clean up
- Jalandhar tops in Punjab dengue cases
- Haryana claims 80 percent success in checking defecation in open
- Punjab seeks centre’s help for cancer-affected belt
- Chandigarh hospital doctors go on mass leave
- Chandigarh gets online eye donation service
- Haryana to recruit 499 doctors
- ICMR to study spurt in cancer cases in Punjab
- Chandigarh man dies of swine flu
- Punjab begins free medical camps for Independence Day
- Incidence of malaria, dengue drops in Haryana
- Haryana to set up new-born corners, care centres
- Tend to critical patients instantly, Chandigarh hospitals told
- Punjab launches doorstep healthcare scheme
- Now, a knee replacement implant that is Asia-specific
- Railways move to cut cancer patients’ quota opposed
- Punjab to construct new hospitals
- Haryana government doctors threaten mass resignation
- Now senior citizens’ clubs in all Haryana cities
- Mystery disease leaves two girls dead in Haryana village
- Haryana to vaccinate children against encephalitis