NEW DELHI - Ten swine flu cases were reported in the country in the week ending Jan 9, the health ministry said Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - It's a new year and a time when many of us resolve to lose weight - but dieting is tricky - low calorie or low fat, sugar free or fat free? Now an expert points out the foods that will definitely sabotage your diet.
WASHINGTON - Want to keep your heart healthy? Then you need to know the following. Holly Andersen, director of education and outreach at the Ronald O. Perelman Heart Institute of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital has offered some easy steps to improve heart health and overall well-being throughout the year.tep 1: Know your numbers. Your blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels are the most important numbers you will need to know before you begin on the path to good heart health.
LONDON - Large regular doses of ibuprofen and similar painkillers could treble the risk of stroke and up the likelihood of heart attacks, scientists warn.
LONDON - A new fat-busting pill could help people shed two pounds a week without restricting their diet, according to a study.
- New way to stop pancreatic cancer in early stages discovered
- New treatment for cancer using camel’s milk, urine?
- New pill helps obese shed 2 pounds a week without changing their diets
- Common painkillers increase risk of heart problems: Study
- Taking regular breaks from sitting good for heart, waistline