BEIJING - Cold weather in China has discouraged people to donate blood, as blood supplies have gone down rapidly in many provinces, officials said.
LONDON - The death toll due to swine flu in Britain has risen to 112, according to a government report.
WASHINGTON - Today's youth regularly snack on junk foods, watch more television and are less active than their parents were.
LONDON - Scientists have revealed that bacteria are eating away at the once magnificent Titanic, which sits at the bottom of the ocean now.
WASHINGTON - A new study has suggested that 'thirdhand smoke'- the invisible remains of cigarette smoke that deposits on carpeting, clothing, furniture and other surfaces- may be even more of a health hazard than previously thought.
- Exposure to room light before bedtime may impact sleep quality, BP
- ‘Thirdhand smoke’ bigger health hazard than suspected
- Roll-your-own smokers more addicted: Study
- High BP responds better to combo therapy
- Culprit gene behind Alzheimer’s identified
- Kashmiri people have Dravidian genes, says writer French