LAHORE - As many as 685 shops have been sealed by the health department in Pakistan's Punjab province for selling spurious and expired medicines, an official said.
NEW DELHI - The Congress lawmaker from Arunachal Pradesh, who has been accused of calling yoga guru Baba Ramdev a "bloody Indian" and a "dog", has offered to resign from Parliament if the charges are proved to be true.
KANPUR - Senior Congress leader, Digvijay Singh on Monday said yoga guru Baba Ramdev should prove that money used to make his ashram is not black money and tax has been paid on it.
NEW DELHI - Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad will inaugurate international conference cum workshop on 'Asia Pacific Community Mental Health' at the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) here on Thursday.
UDHAM SINGH NAGAR - The Uttarakhand on Tuesday government organised an immunisation camp to administer Japanese encephalitis vaccine to more than 500,000 children, after a few cases of the disease were reported in Udham Singh.
- Cancer to be number one killer disease worldwide by 2025: Indian doctors
- Meet the Oz mum who didn’t know of pregnancy until something ’slid out’
- Eighth Aero India 2011 - International Seminar to be held in Bangalore
- Man dies after eating contaminated yoghurt
- Voila! Pakistani girl is now a boy
- Zoo visit for HIV-positive children in Kolkata
- Pakistan could see rise in breast cancer cases
- President Patil launches 2011 ‘Pulse Polio’ campaign
- Punjab herbal firm claims to have found cure for HIV/AIDS
- Swine flu vaccines go waste in Pakistan
- Nainital Zoo authorities take steps to protect animals from cold
- Patna Zoo animals enjoy protein-rich diet to beat wintry chill
- Pakistani girl undergoes sex change operation
- Chandrababu Naidu forcibly shifted to ICU
- ‘Polio vaccines may have lost efficacy in Pakistan’
- Baba Ramdev to enter politics?
- Pak should do away with 43 training camps on its soil: Russian envoy
- Contrave Recommended By FDA Panel
- Azad asks ICMR to speed up research in Malaria and Cancer
- Painting exhibition to create AIDS awareness organised in Chennai
- Carla Bruni to visit Safdarjung Hospital to see anti-natal, HIV care procedure
- 9 in 10 Delhiites still need to be vaccinated against Hepatitis B Virus: Experts
- Karnatata ITBT minister resigns
- India has overcome the problem of ‘brain drain’, says Manmohan Singh
- School students spread AIDS awareness in Rajkot
- Legalizing same-sex marriage may help curb HIV, say experts
- Corruption needs to be uprooted: Baba Ramdev
- PM condoles death of noted economist Dr. Lakshmi Chand Jain
- Every third Pakistani woman has osteoporosis
- Elephant undergoes dental surgery in Kerala
- 25 faint due to gas leak in Karachi
- Tibb-e-Unani took medical care to common man, says Vice President Ansari
- Ajmer blast case: Indresh Kumar is innocent, says Baba Ramdev
- CRPF soldiers in Kashmir Valley receive yoga training to combat stress
- Orissa tribal women complain of poor support after husbands demise