PUNE - Eminent Hindustani classical vocalist and Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi's condition is "grim" in a hospital here, his physician said Saturday.
PUNE - Veteran Marathi theatre actor Prabhakar Panshikar died of cardiac arrest and renal failure at a private hospital here late Thursday, family sources said.
PUNE - A 300-kg Briton, who is looking forward to getting married, became the heaviest patient to undergo weight loss surgery in Asia when he went under the knife at a clinic in Maharashtra's Pune city, a doctor said Tuesday.
PUNE - Eminent cartoonist R.K.
PUNE - Convergence of bio-nano-info technologies may lead to the development of nano robots that can help in treating patients, former president A.P.J.
- All-doctor band raises funds for patients in Pune
- HIV child traded off through illegal adoption in Pune
- Pune University confers Baba Ramdev with honorary doctorate degree
- Focus on corruption, Ramdev tells Rahul Gandhi
- 133 Symbiosis students fall ill after eating canteen food
- Pune bustles with life, lives with swine flu (Letter from Pune)
- Superspeciality Cardiac Hospital installs state of Art PACS from Medsynaptic
- Navratri celebration sober due to swine flu in Pune
- 17 students test positive for swine flu in Pune