BHOPAL - Junior doctors in two city hospitals ended their strike late Tuesday evening after expressing satisfaction at security arrangements in their hospital and assurance by the health department for round-the-clock security in the area.
Abu Dhabi, Jan 4 (IANS/WAM) A child born in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) after Jan 1, 2011, may be insured free of charge by the state-run insurance company if the child's mother also has an insurance plan.
BHOPAL - Junior doctors in two city hospitals announced Tuesday that their strike, demanding protection inside the hospital, will continue indefinitely after talks with the health minister failed.
LONDON - Health information about Britons should be handed over to Indian call centres to save money, as offices in Delhi and Pune deal with such work at a "fraction" of the British cost, a top official has said.
WASHINGTON - Vitamin D deficiency could be linked to the development and severity of certain autoimmune lung diseases, according to a new study.
- Health tourism to get industry status in Haryana
- UK accused of “covering up” G8’s failure to cut tuberculosis death toll in South Asia
- World’s heaviest man became ‘foodie’ to heal broken heart
- Online self-diagnosis poses a health risk
- A shocking way to stop embarrassing frequent leaks
- Diet of nuts ‘makes you pile on the pounds’