NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- LASIK is a type of refractive surgery for correcting myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism that can improve a person's vision completely.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Abu Bakar Bashir, Indonesia's best-known radical cleric has undergone cataract surgery as he awaits trial on terrorism charges.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- A revolutionary new technique of Lasik surgery promises to provide super-vision to patients affected with short-sightedness.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- This is the first time in the history of lasik surgery that a lasik surgeon is arrested due to showing negligence during surgery.
MELBOURNE - A 12-year-old Indian origin boy had to undergo a surgery to reconstruct his eye socket days after he was bullied and brutally punched in the face.
- Chile miners to be given sunglasses to protect their retinas from ultraviolet rays
- 10 Dangers of Lasik Surgery
- Class Action Lawsuit Against TLC Lasik Surgery Centers Filed
- Cataract surgery doesn’t worsen age-related macular degeneration
- LA hospital: X-ray overdoses could cause cataracts
- Fetal tissue helps restore partial vision in the blind