GANDHINAGAR - More than 300,000 officials, including 5,528 doctors, will medically check over 1.52 crore children across Gujarat from Dec 3 to Feb 15, 2011, it was announced Monday.
NEW DELHI - Delhi Health Minister Kiran Walia Monday said an awareness campaign about AIDS will be launched in the capital's slum areas from Dec 1.
NEW DELHI - Furthering their collaboration in the field of healthcare, India and Sweden Monday decided to focus on areas like maternal and child health, and alcohol abuse, among others.
- Binge-drinking creating class of aggressive women
- Scientists unlock secret of eternal youth
- Malaysia makes medical cover mandatory for foreign workers
- Light exercise ‘good’ for arthritis
- Legalizing same-sex marriage may help curb HIV, say experts
- Moderate exercise can delay the onset of osteoarthritis
- Removing tobacco displays makes smoking less tempting