NEW DELHI - Gynaecologists in the capital are now using a thin film called 'seprafilm' during cesareans to avoid post-operation and future complications.
WASHINGTON - The next time you plan to kiss your beloved, give it a second thought. The kiss can trigger an allergic reaction in your partner, a study says.
MUMBAI - Aiming to dispel common myths about organ donation, over 150 people, both donors and receivers, participated in the Transplant Games sports meet here Sunday.
LONDON - A scientific test used to check whether someone will reach the age of 100 or not may be flawed, researchers say.
LONDON - Days when one is not exposed to sunlight can lead to seasonal affective disorder or SAD, which can leave you depressed and lethargic, say experts.
- Potassium citrate may effectively prevent and even treat osteoporosis
- Elderly can blame low sodium for fractures and falls
- Patients with kidney disease benefit from a diet high in fruits, vegetables
- Let flat girls get boob jobs on Medicare, say Oz surgeons
- Killer ‘New Delhi’ superbug reaches New Zealand