LONDON - Dark chocolate may ease the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, says a new research.
NEW DELHI - Quitting smoking can reduce the risk of lung cancer by nearly 90 percent, an expert said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Awareness about the causes and ways to check breast cancer early can help combat the disease, experts said here Wednesday.
KOLKATA - A gynaecological surgeon of Kolkata created a record of sorts by successfully performing 12 caesarean operations in a single day to deliver 15 babies.
WASHINGTON - A new study has found that positive outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are closely linked to early diagnosis and treatment with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
- Pregnant mums’ oral care of utmost importance to baby too
- Melamine-tainted dairy product reappears in China
- After ‘Iron Lady’, Manipur produces a ‘Mr India’
- IAS urges Pope to strongly support condom use
- Aspirin advised for everyone over 45 to keep heart disease, cancer at bay
- Binge drinkers at ‘higher risk of heart disease’
- Southampton Varsity creates online map of maternal health to inform,influence world leaders
- Popping HIV pill ‘cuts risk of infection by 44pc’
- Women as well as men can use condoms to stop HIV: Vatican