WASHINGTON - Consuming a variety of fruit may reduce the risk of lung cancer by up to 23 percent, according to a new study.
RAIPUR - Over 200 experts from across the world will meet here to discuss rising cases of "sickle-cell" blood disorder that has affected roughly 15-18 percent of Chhattisgarh's population.
LONDON - Full-body airport scanners are just as likely to kill you as a terrorist's bomb blasting your plane in the sky.
NEW DELHI - A total of 27 cases of dengue were reported in the capital Friday, taking the number of vector-borne cases this season to 6,100, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi reported.
NEW DELHI - The government is drafting a focused policy on use of antibiotics and the task force preparing the policy document will come up with its report by the month end, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad Friday said.
- E. coli infection linked to heart disease risk
- Pomegranate juice ‘can help combat kidney disease’
- E coli infection linked to kidney, heart problems
- Chhattisgarh to host meet on rare disease
- Low fat food ‘isn’t healthy if it’s high in sugar’
- Brit nurse struck off for three-in-a-bed romp with patients
- Full-body airport scanners ‘just as likely to kill you as a terrorist’s bomb’
- Caring for inmates will boost public health, say experts
- Bee resin takes sting out of mouth ulcers
- How AIDS virus deceives antibodies