BEIJING - A total of 276 people fell ill after having lunch at an automobile manufacturing company in northern China, an official said.
NAINITAL - As the temperature dipped across the country, animals in the Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant Zoo in Nainital are being given proteins and mineral in their diet by authorities to combat the cold.
NEW DELHI - The Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) Wednesday asked people not to panic about the Crimian Congo Haemorregic Fever (CCHF) virus that has killed three people in Ahmedabad, saying its outbreak can easily be controlled by proper hygiene.
LONDON - Health experts in UK have suggested that travel websites, especially those that offer 'last minute' deals, should inform people about the risks of malaria and the need to take preventative medication before traveling.
SYDNEY - A study has found that margarines and spreads that advertise an ability to reduce cholesterol levels in consumers are not as effective as they claim to be.
- Oz reality show pits brides against each other for plastic surgery makeover
- Soy beats milk in cholesterol lowering: Study
- Eating fruit, veggies linked to a lower risk of dying from heart disease
- Coke’s ‘health’ drink ‘too sweet to be nutritious’
- Prevent gum disease to keep lungs healthy
- Best friends ‘boost kids’ physical activity’
- Baby boy delivered in Shimla ambulance
- Mullah Omar treated for heart attack in Karachi hospital with Pak spy agency ISI’s help