MUMBAI - In what doctors call a first for India, a Mumbai-based woman who had undergone a critical laparoscopic ovarian tumour surgery delivered a healthy girl child and both the mother and daughter are doing fine, her doctor said here Tuesday.
MUMBAI - Aiming to spread cancer awareness, the third edition of the Lavasa Women's Drive will be flagged off from Mumbai and Pune Feb 27, ahead of the International Women's Day March 8, a company official said.
MUMBAI - Residents doctors of the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital here called off their strike after the hospital management assured them that security inside the premises will be increased, an official said.
MUMBAI - Nearly 40 percent of Indian respondents of a global online poll said they used the internet to search for health-related information, a statement said Monday.
MUMBAI - Surya Pharmaceuticals Tuesday said its subsidiary has acquired US-based ActivOn, a leading over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic drug brand, for $22 million.
- Marathi writer Subhash Bhende is dead
- Organ donors, recipients participate in Transplant Games
- Rare surgery performed on pregnant woman in Mumbai
- Task force to look into pharma industry’s problems: Azad
- Heave ho! Mumbai aims high for Dahi Handi festivities
- Sachin Tendulkar inaugurates hi-tech cath lab in Mumbai.
- Two suspended after measles epidemic in Maharashtra village
- Mumbai doctor dies of dengue
- Mumbai hospital offers solution to IVF pregnancy failures
- ‘Maharashtra is India’s swine flu capital’
- Raj Thackeray blames “migrants” for malaria outbreak in Mumbai
- Battle to control Rs.7 bn Lilavati Hospital hots up
- Gogoi to undergo heart surgeries in Mumbai (Lead, Changing dateline)
- Founder of Lilavati Hospital Vijay K. Mehta dead
- ‘60 percent of heart disease cases to be in India’
- 59 ill after gas leak in Mumbai, seven critical
- Now, remove uterine fibroids the painless way
- Strategy needed to tackle lifestyle diseases: President
- President urges measures to counter lifestyle diseases
- President to inaugurate Asia’s biggest private hospital Sunday
- Global Hospitals to invest Rs.200 crore
- Sharad Pawar to be in hospital for two more days
- Social activist in Mumbai felicitated for curing thousands of leprosy patients
- PETA urges college to stop live calf embalming
- Now three years’ jail for attacking doctors in Maharashtra
- Man gets new life after first-of-kind surgery (Lead)
- Mumbaikar gets new life after first-of-kind heart surgery
- Daiichi eyes Ranbaxy for expanding in Africa, Latin America
- Pravin Mahajan dies in hospital
- Students run ‘Marathon of Hope’ for cancer patients in Mumbai
- Anti-aging treatment catching on among Mumbaikars
- Pravin Mahajan slips into coma, critical
- Celeb doctor who teaches Chinese medicine in China! (Feature with image)
- Sun Pharma gets US nod for leukaemia drug
- Kids’ hospital stays to get better as celebrities narrate stories