COLUMBUS (GaeaTimes.com)- Just a day back the FDA came down heavily on the drinks manufacturers that make and sell alcoholic beverages with caffeine content in USA.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - President Barack Obama used the homey backdrop of a middle-class Ohio family's backyard Wednesday to try to show voters he shares their concerns about the economy, health care and Social Security.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A teenager who converted to Christianity and ran away from her Ohio home alleging she would otherwise be harmed has cancer and is undergoing surgery.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state says a review of a condemned Ohio inmate's medical records finds no evidence of an allergy to anesthesia beyond the man's own statements.
- Anesthesia allergy could complicate Ohio execution
- Anasthesia allergy could complicate Ohio execution
- Norovirus to blame for NCAA swim-dive meet delay
- Ohio death row inmate overdosed on antidepressant
- Officials: Condemned Ohioan took prescribed pills
- Showrooms find new life as places to play, learn
- Lethal injection creator fine with 1 drug in Ohio
- Ohio launches new non-DNA innocence initiative
- Investigation: Ohio out $20M in lost drug costs
- Ohio considering bone, muscle for lethal injection