WASHINGTON - A new study of how swine flu spread in a primary school during the 2009 pandemic has revealed that boys predominantly pass on flu to other boys and girls to girls.
ISLAMABAD - District health officials in Pakistan are "not very keen" to use swine flu vaccines donated by the World Health Organisation (WHO), thus resulting in the country's failure to control the disease, the WHO has said.
Moscow, Jan 16 (IANS/RIA Novosti) The number of people infected with the pandemic A/H1N1 swine flu virus is on the rise in Russia and Europe, a senior Russian official said.
LONDON - The death toll due to swine flu in Britain has risen to 112, according to a government report.
NEW DELHI - Ten swine flu cases were reported in the country in the week ending Jan 9, the health ministry said Wednesday.
- Britain gives last year’s vaccines to flu hit people
- Britain runs out of swine flu vaccine
- Obesity ups death risk for swine flu patients
- Britain’s swine flu patients take up hospital beds for kids
- Swine flu makes comeback, 20 cases in a week
- Two die of swine flu, 11 new cases surface
- Swine flu cases drop significantly
- Swine flu cases increase in less affected states
- Apex institute for communicable diseases on anvil
- Apex institute for communicable diseases to be set up soon
- Homes are home to infections, says report
- Swine flu cases drop in India
- Swine flu jab ‘may trigger rare nerve disease’
- Swine flu jab linked to rare nerve disease
- Flu jabs during pregnancy lower virus risk to baby
- Swine flu drops as monsoon retreats
- Summary Box: Walgreen outlines the flu season
- Malaria came from gorillas thousands of years ago
- More seizures in children with H1N1 virus than those with seasonal flu
- Swine flu death toll in Delhi 52
- Medical groups urge flu shots for pregnant women
- Two more swine flu deaths push Delhi toll to 44
- Government employee dies of swine flu in Tamil Nadu
- Safdarjung doctors call off strike, get security assurance
- Three die of swine flu in Delhi
- WHO wants faster, more flu vaccine production
- 557 swine flu cases in Bangladesh
- Two more swine flu deaths in Delhi, toll 33
- Three more swine flu deaths in Orissa, toll 22
- 54 more cases of swine flu in Delhi
- Chinese national down with swine flu in Orissa
- Heave ho! Mumbai aims high for Dahi Handi festivities
- Swine flu cases spurt, new vaccines to come shortly
- Two die of swine flu in Orissa, toll 19
- Swine flu jab under scrutiny over dangerous sleep disorder fears