NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Abu Bakar Bashir, Indonesia's best-known radical cleric has undergone cataract surgery as he awaits trial on terrorism charges.
NEW DELHI - Schoolgoer Shivani Batra, who is 12 years old now, would often ask what the colour pink looked like, making her mother's eyes well up.
NEW DELHI - Forty-three-year-old Keerti Pradhan, a health management specialist, went to Africa for the first time in 2000.
WASHINGTON - Older adults who take SSRI antidepressants may be more likely to develop cataracts, says a study.
WASHINGTON - Caffeine may provide the lens protection against damage that could lead to the formation of cataracts, according to a new study.
- Vitamin E loaded into contact lenses may treat glaucoma
- Anti-depressants linked to higher risk of cataracts
- Cholesterol fighting drug slashes cataract risk in men
- Statins ‘fight cataracts too’
- Leafy veggies, coloured fruits boost vision
- Lioness fitted with contact lenses!
- NINE LOSE VISION AFTER CATARACT SURGERY IN INDIA’S SOUTHERN TAMIL NADU. (TAPE NO: FM 5832)
- Nine persons lose vision after cataract surgery in Tamil Nadu
- Mass. woman seeks funds for turkey's eye surgery
- Cataract surgery doesn’t worsen age-related macular degeneration
- LA hospital: X-ray overdoses could cause cataracts
- Blue light-filtering lens may protect against age-related vision loss
- Steroid injections offer ‘vision restoration’ hope for patients with blocked eye veins
- ISTA says daily Xibrom eye drops met goal in study