RAIPUR - Forty-seven people died of malaria in Chhattisgarh between April 2010 and January 2011, the state assembly was told Monday.
RAIPUR - Doctors in a Chhattisgarh town relieved a woman of three years of severe stomach pain after they removed a towel stuck inside her bowel after she deliverd by caesarean section, her husband said Friday.
RAIPUR - Chhattisgarh government Thursday said it had brought down the infant mortality rate and credited its health welfare schemes for the success.
RAIPUR - Chhattisgarh, one of the Indian state's worst-affected with the sickle-cell blood disorder, will step up its drive to detect the people suffering from the deadly disease, Health Minister Amar Agrawal said Saturday.
RAIPUR - The number of patients suffering from sickle cell anaemia - a form of blood disorder - are increasing across the world due to lack of awareness about it, experts at an international meet here on the disease said Monday.
- Chhattisgarh to host international meet on rare disease
- Chhattisgarh to host meet on rare disease
- Chhattisgarh holds emergency meet over rising malaria cases
- Foetus removed from newborn boy
- 65 die in Chhattisgarh, exact cause unknown
- Over 200 workers in hospital after food poisoning
- Chhattisgarh seeks central help to battle sickle cell
- Chhattisgarh’s infant morality rate goes down
- Chhattisgarh airlifting doctors to diarrhoea-hit areas
- Chhattisgarh to get modern cancer hospital
- Doubts over Chhattisgarh ambulance service in Maoist hotbeds
- Chhattisgarh’s mobile clinics to battle disease
- Mystery disease claims 12 lives in Chhattisgarh
- Food poisoning kills three of family
- Chhattisgarh short of over 1,700 doctors: Minister
- Chhattisgarh short of over 1,700 doctors
- Scissors taken out from man’s stomach after two years
- Six kids eat jatropha seeds, critically ill
- Chhattisgarh records third swine flu death
- Six swine flu cases in Chhattisgarh
- Strike hits Chhattisgarh’s biggest hospital
- Chhattisgarh has 5,000 AIDS patients
- 14-year-old gives birth to baby in Chhattisgarh
- Work on AIIMS-like institution to begin in Chhattisgarh
- Protest at Chhattisgarh hospital after patient’s death
- 23 seriously ill after eating jatropha seeds
- 11 Chhattisgarh tribals die after eating ox meat
- Raipur: home to polluting units, respiratory patients
- 30 children fall ill after eating Jatropha seeds
- Sickle cell anaemia grips 18 percent of Chhattisgarh’s people
- Four more test positive for swine flu in Chhattisgarh