LONDON - Human veins, grown for the first time in a lab, could revolutionise bypass surgery for thousands every year.
WASHINGTON - The report that Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar had a heart surgery in a Karachi hospital with the assistance of Pakistan's spy agency has "no basis whatsoever", Pakistan's Ambassador to the US, Husain Haqqani, has said.
WASHINGTON - Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar was treated for several days in a Karachi hospital with the assistance of Pakistan's spy agency after he suffered a heart attack on January 7, according to a private intelligence network run by former CIA, State Department and military officers.
WASHINGTON - Trying to incorporate more nutritious foods into your diet? An article in the January issue of a magazine has listed 14 foods that deliver research-documented benefits to health.
PUNE - Eminent Hindustani classical vocalist and Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi's condition is "grim" in a hospital here, his physician said Saturday.
- Artificial kidney made by Indian American awaits human trials
- Pomegranate juice ‘can help combat kidney disease’
- Patients receiving dialysis ‘at higher risk for sudden cardiac death’
- Dialysis patients at high risk of cardiac death
- Tiger undergoes dialysis in Bhopal for the first time
- Amgen recalls anemia drugs due to glass flakes
- Dialysis to proceed for some indigent Ga. patients
- Man-made kidney could do away with dialysis, donor organs
- New dialysis centre for health scheme beneficiaries
- New dialysis centre for central government employees
- US sees drop in dangerous hospital staph illnesses
- '30 Rock' actor speaks up for organ donation
- Kalam unveils mobile dialysis facility in Bangalore
- President to inaugurate Asia’s biggest private hospital Sunday
- Kidneys transplanted between HIV-infected patients
- Minister inaugurates organ transplant unit
- Global Hospitals to invest Rs.200 crore
- Miss. looks to Iran for rural health care model
- Too much calcium can be bad for health
- Excessive calcium can cause harm
- NYC hospital wins kidney transplant-cancer lawsuit
- 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies
- Family: Gary Coleman on life support, unconscious
- Cutting down salt can help control blood pressure
- Cutting salt intake could reduce BP in dialysis patients
- Chronic kidney disease patients with depression at complications risk
- Punjab clears Rs.320 crore plan for new and upgraded hospitals
- Anaesthetist says a patient of Dr. Death was ‘poisoned by too much potassium’
- Blood pressure drugs could help repair damaged kidneys
- Genetic factors may help predict kidney disease risk
- 40,000 die of kidney failure annually in Bangladesh
- Brit woman gets ‘incompatible’ kidney in ground-breaking transplant
- Apollo Hospitals to invest Rs.1,800 crore in two years
- Jyoti Basu remains ‘extremely critical’, Bachchan visits (Roundup)
- Jyoti Basu remains ‘extremely critical’ (Third lead)