WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- US scientists have moved one step ahead in stem cell technology.
WASHINGTON - Scientists are revolutionizing treatment of cardiovascular disease by using patients' own stem cells to regenerate heart and vascular tissue.
WASHINGTON - A new research has suggested that cardiac stem cells - even in elderly and sick patients - could generate new heart muscle and vessel tissue and be used to treat heart failure.
WASHINGTON - Stem cells derived from belly fat could be used to treat heart attacks, says a new study.
WASHINGTON - Scientists have discovered that umbilical cord stem cells can used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Stem cell patch may improve function after heart attack
- Indian American doctor eyes stem cell bomb against cancer
- US court stops federal funding of embryonic stem cell study
- Stem cells from embryo sac could heal damaged hearts
- Oz researchers identify new disease and its cure
- Bone marrow stem cell therapy offers hope to multiple sclerosis patients
- Broccoli may help fight breast cancer
- New way to genetically modify human embryonic stem cells developed
- Turmeric, pepper ‘can help keep breast cancer at bay’
- How stem cells win body’s battle for survival
- Adult stem cells may mend broken hearts
- New stem cell technology developed
- Stem cells heal lungs of newborn rats
- Umbilical cord blood stem cell transplant may help patients with lung, heart disorders
- Your own stem cells can help treat heart disease: Study
- Two units of umbilical cord blood ‘reduce leukemia recurrence risk’
- New stem cell treatment raises hope for people with cervical damage
- Longevity gene could help maintain cognitive function during aging
- Scientists create lung tissue from human embryonic stem cells
- Targeted immunotherapy may help treat lymphoma
- Acute lung injury? Stem cell therapy may help
- Stem cell therapy holds promise for acute lung injury
- Now, broken knees can be mended by growing cartilage from stem cells
- Stem cell-based therapy offers new hope for kidney disease patients
- Scientists grow mice heart muscle strip that beats
- Stem cells that ‘fool immune system’ may help fight cancer
- Adult stem cells offer new treatment for fractures that fail to heal
- Human embryonic stem cells offer new hope for people with retinal degeneration
- Mosses may provide new “compass” for stem cell research
- Stem cell studies pave way for novel bone repair pastes
- Scientists isolate liver cancer stem cells prior to tumour formation
- Turning off oncogene may inhibit lung cancer stem cells’ growth
- Liposuction leftovers can boost stem cell production