type 1 diabetes
LONDON - An Australian study has suggested that kids with Type 1 diabetes are nearly 10 times more likely to have a viral infection as compared to healthy children.
NEW DELHI - Having too much sugar in your blood can injure many parts of the body, including your heart, kidneys-even your eyes.
MELBOURNE - A new study by researchers in Sydney has offered fresh hope to patients with insulin-dependent diabetes.
NEW YORK (Gaeatimes.com) -- A recent study can prove very useful for the diabetic patients.
WASHINGTON - A new review of studies has found that reducing the amount of salt in diabetics' daily diet is key to warding off serious threats to their health.
- Diabetes could harm lungs just like smoking
- Diabetics with minor kidney damage ’six times more likely to die’
- No heart benefit from Omega-3 for diabetic women
- Gum disease treatment may lower blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Teens need parents’ help in managing diabetes
- Veggies can help protect unborns against diabetes
- Genetic irregularity linked to Type-1 diabetes
- Kids with diabetic episodes may have memory problems