LONDON - The latest beauty craze-fish pedicures-offered in salons and spas across the world have raised serious health concerns.
WASHINGTON - Not satisfied with the kind of information available pertaining to spring allergies and want something reliable? Well, here's what you need to read.he American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) and its allergist members, who are experts at diagnosing and treating allergies and asthma, have offered the following myth-busting advice:yth: ver-the-counter (OTC, or nonprescription) oral antihistamines are just as effective as prescription medicines in controlling your stuffy nose.act: TC antihistamines can help control some allergy symptoms but they have little effect on relieving a stuffy nose or the inflammation that often occurs with allergies.
LONDON - A survey has found that childbirth can be more nerve-racking than first-time sex, marriage, surgery or buying a house.
WASHINGTON - A new University of Montreal study is evaluating the impact of steroid use on the immune system of kids.
WASHINGTON - A new study has found that women who suffer from hot flashes when they begin menopause may be at lower risk for cardiovascular disease, stroke and death.
- How brain chemicals determine whether your love will last
- One drink a day keeps heart disease at bay
- Organic fruit and veggies ‘are less nutritious and do not taste better’
- Taking aspirin for heart disease prevention is less costly, more effective
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day (Re-issue)
- Scientists to develop ‘healthy’ Omani halwa
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day
- Nasal spray flu vaccine one step closer
- Scientists 1 step closer to developing treatment for chikungunya
- Kids of working mums ‘are up to 3 times more likely to be ill’
- Mediation boosts brain health - and just in a few months
- Zinc ‘can treat the common cold’
- Man bags can cause serious back injuries: Experts
- Mild asthma might not need to be treated every day: Study
- ‘Dangerous’ energy drinks ‘can leave children hospitalised’
- China reiterates strict ban on hepatitis B tests during pre-employment exams
- Marijuana use could lead to sexual dysfunction in men
- Young music fans with ‘iPod-itis’ at greater risk of going deaf
- Go for dark chocolate, red wine to keep your partner heart-healthy this Valentine’s
- Doctors warn of catastrophic consequences from using Dr Google
- Obese people ‘more likely to slim down if they’re paid’
- Walking in the park is the key to better health
- 5 ways to lower your cholesterol
- DMAE Cream In Spotlight
- Chocolate Can Worsen Acne?
- Dogs could be the key to getting sedentary teens off the couch
- E-ciggies ‘are a promising tool to help smokers quit’
- Chocolate’s Health Benefits Emerge!
- How chocolates protect against heart disease
- Now, a universal vaccine that kills all strains of flu virus
- New 27 Pounds L’oreal face cream ‘first to get to the roots of wrinkles’
- Raw milk straight from cow’s udder unsafe for health: Experts
- Beware! Your wood-burning stove may be harming your health
- Outdoors exercise benefits mental and physical well-being
- Family mealtimes play key role in asthmatic kids’ health