SHIMLA - Aloe vera, the highly sought after cactus-like plant with multiple medicinal and therapeutic properties, is bringing home good returns for Himachal Pradesh farmers - with an added benefit.
SHIMLA - A baby boy was delivered in '108' Atal Swasthya Sewa, an ambulance service launched by the Himachal Pradesh government last month, an official said here Wednesday.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Saturday launched a free ambulance service here to provide timely medical aid to people in emergencies.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh will launch a free ambulance service this week to provide timely medical aid to its residents during emergencies, Health Minister Rajeev Bindal said here Monday.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Wednesday said the state has registered a sharp decline in the number of HIV/AIDS cases over the past few years.
- Super-speciality hospital to come up in Himachal
- Himachal to provide free medicines to poor
- Himachal orders probe into blood wastage
- Need medical help at Shimla airport? Wait for 40 minutes!
- Hot on trail of a Himachal leopard - with GPS
- Man dies of swine flu in Himachal Pradesh
- Youngsters host an anti drug rock concert in Himachal Pradesh
- NABARD to adopt 40 Himachal villages for herbal plantation
- Diarrhoea outbreak in Shimla, one dies
- Himachal to start free ambulance services
- 75 percent health mission funds not utilised in Himachal
- Four children test positive for swine flu in Himachal
- Swine flu surfaces again in Himachal
- 220 Hepatitis E cases in Shimla since January: Minister
- Shimla to have government nursing college
- Over 160 cases of Hepatitis E in Shimla since mid-January
- Shimla water suspect after hepatitis outbreak
- Seven test positive for Hepatitis E in Shimla
- Himachal launches health insurance for poorest families
- Another swine flu death in Himachal, toll rises to 16
- Swami Ramdev to set up second yoga centre in Himachal
- One more swine flu death in Himachal; toll rises to 15
- Woman dies of swine flu in Himachal
- Two women test positive for H1N1 in Himachal
- One more swine flu case in Himachal
- Himachal to have first eye bank by March
- One more dies of swine flu in Himachal
- Three more swine flu cases in Himachal
- Himachal gears up to tackle swine flu
- Another swine flu case in Himachal
- One more swine flu case detected in Himachal
- Post-graduation seats in Himachal medical college increased
- Himachal-born child detected with polio in Uttar Pradesh
- Ninth swine flu case reported in Himachal
- Three more swine flu cases reported in Himachal