LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com) -- A study by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) revealed that tap water of nearly 31 cities contain deadly hexavalent chromium, a chemical that is believed to cause cancer.
LOS ANGELES - Two middle-school students in the US have defended their decision to defy a school district ban of the popular 'I [heart] boobies!' bracelets, saying they did it for breast cancer awareness.
LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com) -- Last year the Food & Drug Administration ruled that the mercury-containing metal in dental fillings is safe, but the agency wants to know if the methods it used to determine the alloy's safety were satisfactory.
LOS ANGELES - Hundreds of thousands of eggs have been recalled in eight US states for fear of salmonella contamination, officials said.
LOS ANGELES - Officials at a US clinic where a porn actor tested HIV-positive earlier this month said that tests showed no other actors who performed with the individual have tested HIV-positive.
- 5 years after triple crown, Rufus in high demand
- MDA Telethon shaves 15 hours off annual fundraiser
- Correction: Mammograms story
- Michelle Obama to star in Disney health campaign
- Study finds mammograms offer modest benefit
- Whooping cough claims nine lives in California
- 'Always Sunny' back with baby daddy mystery on FX
- Calif. whooping cough: 9 dead, infections on rise
- Applegate, others star in 'Stand Up To Cancer'
- Seacrest, others star in 'Stand Up To Cancer'
- Lane, Cross join 'Stand Up To Cancer' telethon
- Douglas treating throat tumor as 'curable disease'
- Clooney, Will Smith join anti-cancer telethon
- Bacteria found in California cheese products
- AIDS activists file complaint against Larry Flynt
- Practice opens for team hit by medical condition
- Armstrong, Wonder join anti-cancer telethon
- Teen sex not always bad for school performance
- Publicist: Zsa Zsa Gabor has 2 blood clots removed
- Publicist says Gabor returns to hospital
- Psychiatrist who saw Anna Nicole Smith testifies
- Husband: Zsa Zsa Gabor released from hospital
- Doctor says Anna Nicole had chronic pain syndrome
- Woman who had unnecessary mastectomy gets $198,000
- Publicist: Infection keeping Gabor in LA hospital
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized until at least Monday
- Disfigured Afghan teen to have surgery in Calif.
- Bodyguard: Anna Nicole's boyfriend supplied drugs
- USC's Bryant has surgery after scrap with teammate
- 1,500 suffer from whooping cough in US
- Coroner: Pneumonia killed Brittany Murphy husband
- Spokesman: Gabor to go home from hospital Friday
- Zsa Zsa Gabor recovering from hip surgery
- Zsa Zsa Gabor has successful surgery on broken hip
- Zsa Zsa Gabor having surgery to replace broken hip