KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian daily The New Straits Times has earned a "thank you" from an ethnic Indian woman after it collected RM 30,000 ($9,537) from the public for treatment of her ailing child.
KUALA LUMPUR - A new compound is showing promise against some forms of cancer like leukemia.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Deputy Foreign Minister Richard Riot Jaem has said that young Malaysian women using social networking website Facebook were being lured by international drug syndicates with promises of significant rewards for delivering drugs for them.
KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian government has made medical cover compulsory for foreign workers, including Indians, and has said their work permits will not be renewed if insurance cover was not secured.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia will soon approach the governments of India, Pakistan and Egypt for medical specialists to work in the country, as previously recruited doctors were found "not very good", the health minister has said.
- Watching porn ‘can help cure premature ejaculation’
- Malaysian woman with New Delhi superbug never travelled overseas
- Nipple squeezing breast cancer advert faces flak in Singapore
- Growing number of Malaysian men turning to cosmetic surgery
- Sex boosting food items could cause hemorrhage, high BP, erectile dysfunction
- Vietnam shuts down dog meat shops
- Anonymous man donates laptop to ailing Indian kid in Malaysia
- Malaysian drug addict gets a ‘high’ from sniffing stolen panties!
- US doctor removes terminal brain tumour using ‘magic eraser’
- Malaysian society committed to fighting hair loss gains popularity!
- AirAsia launches flight to Bangalore
- World’s first dengue vaccine to be released soon
- Shisha ‘as bad as ciggies’
- Thin smokers at increased lung cancer risk
- Men taking vitality supplements could end up developing breasts
- ‘Anti-inflammatory diet’ can keep Alzheimer’s, cancer at bay
- 90pc drug users in Malaysia do not use condoms, says social activist
- Government to help obese woman in Malaysia
- Malaysian woman loses nipples in botched sex change surgery
- Malaysia baby born on plane to go home healthy
- Seasonal flu shots may up Influenza A (H1N1) risk
- Monkey malaria infects and kills humans also
- Schoolgirls in Malaysia selling sex for free supply of drugs
- Malaysian Indian professor honoured