KOLKATA - Rotary India Humanity Foundation, an arm of Rotary International, will pump in Rs.75 crore over the next three years for 5,000 surgeries on under-privileged children suffering heart diseases in the country.
KOLKATA - A non-governmental organisation organised a trip for children suffering from Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) to Alipore Zoo in Kolkata.
KOLKATA - One of the most renowned urologists across the globe, Prokar Dasgupta feels robotic surgery needs to be made multi-disciplinary to reduce cost and increase its popularity in India.
KOLKATA - A Kolkata-born doctor, who is part of the medical team that treats US President Barack Obama, has decided to do his bit for his native place by setting up a super-speciality liver research and treatment centre here.
KOLKATA - Rabindra Sangeet legend Suchitra Mitra, whose songs enthralled music lovers for six decades, died at her South Kolkata residence here Monday following cardiac arrest, family sources said.
- Rabindra Sangeet legend Suchitra Mitra dead
- Private participation sought in promoting ayurveda
- Neurosurgeon Indrajit Roy will be new sheriff of Kolkata
- High Spirited People have Higher Risk of Obesity & Depression
- Oral Cholera Vaccine trial successfully completed in Kochi
- Heart Disease in Teenagers can be predicted Now
- Snake causes panic in Kolkata hospital, killed
- Longer Index Finger in Men Protects against Prostate Cancer
- Arthritis Patients Prone to Suffer from a Higher Risk of Heart Attack
- New Video Games Promises to Cut Obesity Rate in Children
- Death due to Cancer can be Reduced using Aspirin
- Women Beware of your Heart Risks
- Cancer among Kids Increasing but there is a Ray of Hope
- Top 8 ways to Welcome a Healthy New Year
- Unicef teams up with West Bengal for total sanitation campaign
- Top 6 Health Tips to Avoid Medical Errors
- Once shunned, she now educates people about AIDS (Dec 1 is World AIDS Day)
- ‘Indian corporates need to do more about AIDS, HIV awareness’
- All in a day’s work: Doctor delivers 15 babies
- 45 people with diarrhoea hospitalised
- Junior doctors call off strike in Kolkata
- Patients suffer as doctors of four Kolkata hospitals on strike
- Junior doctors suspend work in Kolkata hospital
- Patient falls off hospital bed, dies
- Apollo may set up more hospitals in West Bengal
- Bengal cancer institute to get second campus
- Kolkata hospital launches air ambulance service
- Four new swine flu cases in West Bengal
- Five new swine flu cases in Bengal
- Five confirmed fresh swine flu cases in Bengal
- One more dies of swine flu in West Bengal
- Eight more swine flu cases reported in West Bengal
- Kolkata’s SSKM hospital to open breast milk bank
- One more dies of swine flu in Bengal, toll three
- Woman dies of swine flu in West Bengal