BHOPAL - Barwani district of Madhya Pradesh saw 26 maternal deaths in nine months of 2010.
BHOPAL - In a late night development, the nurses of Bhopal who were on strike along with those of four other medical colleges since the past three days called off their strike Friday after a meeting with health education department officials.
BHOPAL - At least 100 nurses were arrested here and 10 suspended Thursday after they refused to call off their strike despite the Madhya Pradesh government invoking the Essential Services Maintenance Act (ESMA) to prevent any disruption of health services in the state.
BHOPAL - Junior doctors in two city hospitals ended their strike late Tuesday evening after expressing satisfaction at security arrangements in their hospital and assurance by the health department for round-the-clock security in the area.
BHOPAL - Junior doctors in two city hospitals announced Tuesday that their strike, demanding protection inside the hospital, will continue indefinitely after talks with the health minister failed.
- Nurses go on strike in Madhya Pradesh
- City of lakes attracts thousands at National Forest Fair
- Madhya Pradesh under hazardous wastes threat
- Madhya Pradesh tops child mortality, malnutrition rates
- Madhya Pradesh to launch health project for rural girls
- 13 doctors dismissed in Madhya Pradesh
- Accidental needle jab passes on HIV to doctor
- Family planning in Bhopal gets a Nano boost
- Tiger undergoes dialysis in Bhopal for the first time
- Janani Express at service of more women in Madhya Pradesh
- Saving Madhya Pradesh children with nutrition centres
- Madhya Pradesh plans campaign against filaria disease
- Every Madhya Pradesh district to have AIDS drugs centre
- Private hospitals disqualified from birth scheme in Madhya Pradesh
- ‘Vaccine shots to infants in Madhya Pradesh were poisonous’
- 30,000 kids die of diseases in Madhya Pradesh each year
- Junior doctors go on strike in Madhya Pradesh
- Medical representatives oppose entry restrictions
- Madhya Pradesh to blacklist drug suppliers for delay
- Madhya Pradesh has highest infant mortality rate in India
- Malnutrition killed 25 in 50 days in Madhya Pradesh district: Activists
- Special hospital for gas victims plagued by problems (To go with The Bhopal health saga - battling for survival every day)
- The Bhopal health saga - battling for survival every day (25 years after Bhopal gas leak)
- Bhopal gas leak survivors still being poisoned: Study
- 83 percent children in Madhya Pradesh district malnourished: survey
- Madhya Pradesh medical colleges to be linked with CCTVs
- Rs.80 crore aid to Madhya Pradesh to fight malnutrition: envoy
- Scheme to tackle malnutrition launched in Madhya Pradesh
- Mid-day meal menu changed in Madhya Pradesh
- Government system failure killing mothers in Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh raises nursing staffs’ retirement age
- Mysterious viral fever grips Madhya Pradesh
- Human rights group opposes trial of genetically modified corn
- Madhya Pradesh forms team to tackle dengue spread
- Madhya Pradesh forms team to probe spread of dengue