LONDON - Stem cells derived from a patient with an inherited heart disease could help test specific treatments for the disease, known as long QT syndrome, say scientists.
WASHINGTON - Scientists are revolutionizing treatment of cardiovascular disease by using patients' own stem cells to regenerate heart and vascular tissue.
WASHINGTON - A new research has suggested that cardiac stem cells - even in elderly and sick patients - could generate new heart muscle and vessel tissue and be used to treat heart failure.
WASHINGTON - Stem cells derived from belly fat could be used to treat heart attacks, says a new study.
WASHINGTON - Scientists in Australia have identified a previously undiagnosed condition and successfully treated it by performing an experimental stem cell transplant.
- Bone marrow stem cell therapy offers hope to multiple sclerosis patients
- Ovarian hormone linked to breast stem cells growth
- Broccoli may help fight breast cancer
- Bone Stem Cells can be used to mend damaged hips
- Turmeric, pepper ‘can help keep breast cancer at bay’
- How stem cells win body’s battle for survival
- New stem cell technology developed
- Stem cells heal lungs of newborn rats
- Stem cells in breast milk could fulfil baby’s ‘genetic destiny’