LONDON - Scientists have identified a rogue gene that causes myopia or shortsightedness, paving the way for eye drops that could prevent or halt the condition.
LONDON - A cheap, unlicensed drug originally produced for bowel cancer can treat an eye condition called age-related macular degeneration (AMD), new research has revealed.
LONDON - Inappropriate use of laser pointers causes serious harm to the retina, found doctors of the Royal Liverpool Hospital and Manchester Eye Hospital.
LONDON - Scientists from Moorfields Eye Hospital in London have come up with a novel treatment to correct short-sightedness in people.
- Class Action Lawsuit Against TLC Lasik Surgery Centers Filed
- Eye floaters and flashes of light can cause blindness
- Laser eye surgery has no long-term effects on cornea
- FDA to study negative effects of Lasik eye surgery
- Steroid injections offer ‘vision restoration’ hope for patients with blocked eye veins