NEW DELHI - Schoolgoer Shivani Batra, who is 12 years old now, would often ask what the colour pink looked like, making her mother's eyes well up.
LONDON - Scientists have identified a rogue gene that causes myopia or shortsightedness, paving the way for eye drops that could prevent or halt the condition.
LONDON - Traditional bifocals may soon become pass with the invention of electronic glasses that automatically adjust and enable the user to view objects at different distances.
LONDON - A cheap, unlicensed drug originally produced for bowel cancer can treat an eye condition called age-related macular degeneration (AMD), new research has revealed.
NEW DELHI - Forty-three-year-old Keerti Pradhan, a health management specialist, went to Africa for the first time in 2000.
- Antidepressants may raise cataract risk
- Plastic lens may soon replace laser eye surgery
- New contact lenses may reduce progress of nearsightedness
- Caffeine ‘effective in preventing cataract formation’
- Age-related macular degeneration risk on the rise for Asians
- New tool tracks eye disease before symptoms show up
- Green tea helps prevent eye disease
- Green tea may help fight eye diseases
- Vitamin E loaded into contact lenses may treat glaucoma
- Glaucoma set to rise as population ages
- Anti-depressants linked to higher risk of cataracts
- Green tea may help fight glaucoma
- Cholesterol fighting drug slashes cataract risk in men
- Statins ‘fight cataracts too’
- Bifocals may correct nearsightedness among kids
- Leafy veggies, coloured fruits boost vision
- Lioness fitted with contact lenses!
- NINE LOSE VISION AFTER CATARACT SURGERY IN INDIA’S SOUTHERN TAMIL NADU. (TAPE NO: FM 5832)
- Nine persons lose vision after cataract surgery in Tamil Nadu
- Mass. woman seeks funds for turkey's eye surgery
- Cataract surgery doesn’t worsen age-related macular degeneration
- LA hospital: X-ray overdoses could cause cataracts
- Arthritis drug may help treat inflammation in Graves’ eye disease patients
- Blue light-filtering lens may protect against age-related vision loss
- Fetal tissue helps restore partial vision in the blind
- Cure for glaucoma soon, says new research
- Now, device that finds early signs of eye disease in preemies
- Gene variant linked to glaucoma identified
- Steroid injections offer ‘vision restoration’ hope for patients with blocked eye veins
- UAE charity launches eye care initiative in Morocco
- ISTA says daily Xibrom eye drops met goal in study